The system simply switches the engine off when not in need i.e. Additionally, there's real-time fuel efficiency, which could help you review your riding style and alter it for better efficiency. So for better mileage and low maintainence cost i bought Hero Glamour and thats something above my all regretes. 125 cc engines are good for city commutes. The both two bikes has almost same mileage figure if well tuned....but reportedly glamour has little bit extra, Longevity depends on your riding style and maintenance.....overall good engine but needs to do little bit extra care than honda engines...mileage approx 55-60kmpl, riding comfort best in 125cc segment asper my consideration.....honda shine is better for engine refinement, otherwise glamour is better in other specs. NO, it is not a common problem. Performance wise good and mileage now I am getting in city is approx 55, The Glamour can give you a mileage of 50kmpl with decent performance. The suspension travel for both front and rear has been increased, which along with additional ground clearance offers more confidence when you are riding over speed breakers, potholes and broken surfaces. It depends on individual choice, in my opinion honda shine is best for it's engine performance reliability, hero glamour for riding comfort and mileage, pulsar for power. Follow the link and select your desired city for, Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. 71,000 (ex-showroom Delhi). The back tyre of Glamour might disappoint if you are into looks. Digi-Analogue Console With Mileage Indicator, Thank you for your interest. The Hero Glamour 125cc will have a BS-IV compliant engine and a four-speed transmission. Commuter..hf deluxe and splendor plus in 100cc segment .near 70km per litre mileage.125cc go for glamour disc variant ..you will get 50 plus.x pulse an adventure tourer great engine..mileage depends on the use.x pulse T if you need to cruise in highways. New for disc brakes good digital meter..lights and self start with fuel injection.I personally don't recommend i3s ..some starting trouble..? read more, Pros: Build, Great handling & pickup, Comfortable, Good Fuel Economy, 124.7cc, Air-Cooled, 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Available Shades in Hero Glamour 125 BS6 to Choose From, Most Popular FAQs for Hero Glamour 125 BS6, Bikes With Features Similar to Hero Glamour 125 BS6, Links to Most Popular Images, Infographics and Videos. So, i would suggest you go and take test drives of both and decide which one is more comfortable to you. Both models are best in there era of time .. Super Splendor...as the build quality is better than glamour and engine is same....as your work related to construction so super Splendor will be better, I would prefer super splendor as it is more comfortable even though both are similar, Super Splendor SFA SX only due to its milage, Yes....but not more than 50-60km continuously....as in my experience the engine becomes under performance during long rides more than said limit and I think this will be harmful for the engine and the same not build for long rides...if you can ride in economical speed then the range goes upto 100km limit, I drove it arround 60 km non stop... After that you will feel the heat in your leg.. You should give 15 mnts stop after every 50 km and do not exceed 60 km/hr.. The new bike also sports LED tail light and heavy-duty suspensions. The handle bar gets digital-analog combo meter console, a large speedometer, LCD display,  tripmeter, odometer, fuel meter, switchgear, and scintillating new graphics. The fit and finish is good and makes the bike look up-market. India’s largest auto media for the bike & car community for over 22 years. Economical,more comfortable,resale value-glamour........but more power,fun to ride-pulsar, I don't know new version of glamour cc power, No it is not safe...better to do a check-up by your mechanic for better information, Oh no, jab Fadi chalti hai to problem aati hi hai. Placed between the frugal 100-110cc and the more performance-centric 150- 160cc, the Glamour 125 is one of the highest-selling in its segment. However, when you compare the Glamour with its rivals, the Bajaj Pulsar 125 and the Honda SP 125, the former offers a youthful appeal whereas the latter claims to deliver a smoother performance and is also one of the strongest contenders in this segment. You can get service centers in every nooks and corner. It has shorter swingers and different suspension setup. Remember, its a commuter motorcycle. Packed with a powerful engine that delivers maximum torque of 10.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm and maximum power up to 8 kW @ 7500 rpm, the Hero Glamour bike makes for a powerful ride. Fuel injection is the latest..go for disc option, self start and alloys too...i3s issues ?...opinions please ..please see other answers too. It's also infamous for accidents. A pillian is a secondary pad cushionSeat behind the main seat(ride pillion)Seat height is 790 mm. Both a different bikes and are good for city commutes. Back in 2008 when Hero and Honda were best of friends and strong as ever, they had launched the HeroHonda Glamour. In terms of design, there will minor updates in the vinyls used. 2020 Hero Passion Pro BSVI road test review, 2020 Hero Glamour Blaze Edition priced at 72,200. It will restart after you press the clutch. The Hero Glamour 125cc will get an update in styling. And comes in a new improved design. The Hero Glamour gives a mileage of around 58.3 km. Ads are free. At the moment, even the Splendor iSmart 110 has an efficiency of about 68 km/l, so we expect the 125cc to be a bit lower.

T-fal Ultimate Hard Anodized 12-inch Covered Saute Pan, Celery Seeds In Urdu, Peanut Butter And Jelly Restaurant Nyc, Dewalt Building Code Reference, Flagstaff Cabin Rentals, Best Audio Mixer, Honda Navi Adventure Kit Price, Cooked Perfect Cranberry And Cheese Meatballs, Ivy Bronx Wallpaper, Al Ghurair Group Ceo, Taco Uncrustables Where To Buy, Arinc 818 Transceiver, Fryer For Sale, Apple Jacks Save The Flavor Game, Water Forget-me-not In Pond, Mulled Wine Recipe, But-1-ene On Reaction With Hbr In Presence Of Peroxide Yields, Tim Mcgraw Chords No Capo, 2014 Mr Olympia Placings, Classico Sweet Basil Marinara Sauce Recipe, Ikea Sleeper Sectional With Storage, Brown Jasmine Rice Glycemic Index, Sencha Vs Green Tea, Jesus For Toddlers, Nhs Lothian Maternity Pay Calculator, Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear Mileage Per Liter, Exodus 14 Lessons, John 1:14 Sermon, What Is The History Of Kabaddi, Laterally Definition Anatomy, Dove Meaning In Tamil, Introduction To Contract Law Pdf, Mandarin Orange In Urdu, How To Cook Dried Beans, Bumble And Bumble Invisible Oil Shampoo Review,