The assignment of class and subclass values is defined by SQL-92. Will take a closer look at it very soon. A class value of "01" indicates a warning and is accompanied by a return code of SQL_SUCCESS_WITH_INFO. Then, I restarted the subscriber agent. Restarting the server helps for some days - usually, then it comes back. Is this error message in anyway affecting the functionality of the server or the client? SQLGetDiagRec or SQLGetDiagField returns SQLSTATE values as defined by Open Group Data Management: Structured Query Language (SQL), Version 2 (March 1995). Microsoft SQL Server reported SQL message 2627, severity 14: [23000][2627] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'FolderMembers_AK'. and cannot find any duplicates either. This topic discusses SQLSTATE values for ODBC 3.x. The character string value returned for an SQLSTATE consists of a two-character class value followed by a three-character subclass value. Previous Article SQL Server Day in Bangalore, Delhi NCR & Hyderabad on January 17, 2015 Next Article ASCII to Decimal and Decimal to ASCII in SQL Server About SQL Geek All is green now so far, crossing fingers. The duplicate key value is (2162, machine_no_6.mydomain.com). However, the agent did not generate any files. Microsoft SQL Server reported SQL message 2627, severity 14: [23000][2627][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'System_Resource_N_ARR_PK'. You're worried about a site reset? I get this error every minute or so, always for the same computer. I agree with Phil that dbo.SnapShot is probably indeed a table, but it could also be an indexed view. I ended up deleting the affected comuter entry from SCCM (All Systems) and then renaming the computer. Yes, I see that similiar errors have been up here before, but I have not found any clear solutions. ), Update: Both the involved client and the site is verified to work okay, at least HW/SW inventory and assigned programs are run on the client and looks good. SQLSTATE values are strings that contain five characters. All ODBC functions that can be processed asynchronously: Cannot modify an implementation row descriptor, Invalid use of an automatically allocated descriptor handle, Non-character and non-binary data sent in pieces, Data source name not found and no default driver specified, No data source or driver specified; dialog prohibited. The tables include SQLSTATE values, their meanings, and … 2. SQLSTATE values are strings that contain five characters. Soldier..Sir we are surrounded from all sides by enemy.. Major: Good, we can attack in any direction Thats attitude.. The following table lists SQLSTATE values that a driver can return for SQLGetDiagRec. Look for any errors, etc, especially around FolderMembers_AK. I setup the Job step propoerties on Subscriber agent to VERBOSE an output file. Error: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 's_id' cannot be null SQL Query: INSERT INTO a2 . hm, doing a site reset would not be my first choice, I almost have a 150 secondary sites under that primary and if something would go wrong I´m fu**ed :). How do I resolve this?RegardsNiklas, I found some errors in another log which I missed, ConfigMgrSetup.lo_Exact same errors on the top primary server:<12-23-2009 03:02:54> SQL Script: Create SQL object v_SDMErrorCategories, <12-23-2009 03:02:54> SQL Script: Create SQL object v_WOLCommunicationErrorStatus, <12-23-2009 03:02:53> SQL Script: Create SQL object v_NAPErrorCodeDescription, <12-23-2009 03:02:53> SQL Script: Create SQL object v_NAPRestrictionErrorSummary, <12-23-2009 03:02:51> SQL Script: Create SQL object spTaskUpdateRestrictionErrorSummaryRegardsNiklas, The above errors are nothing to worry about, they will be created once we get these issues on our sites, ( we are not using features like NAP today )I opened a ticket with Microsoft regarding the error in the objreplmgr.logMicrosoft SQL Server reported SQL message 2627, severity 14: [23000][2627][Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'FolderMembers_AK'. How do I resolve this? I am seeing the same thing. THE problem is that error message flooding the logs and keeping System Status RED all the time -  I do not like that.. :(, Microsoft SQL Server reported SQL message 2627, severity 14. The client does not seem to be registering HW and software, it seems stuck in some way. I do believe it was due to an faulty advertisement, I deleted and recreated the advertisement and the error message stopped. For more information on ODBC 3.x SQLSTATE values, see SQLSTATE Mappings. user_s_likes ( s_id , user_id , status , added_on ) VALUES (NULL, … (SQLState=23000 ErrorCode=2627) Archived Forums > SQL Server Manageability.

Rapunzel Drawing On The Wall, Wedding Limousine For Hire In Kenya, Codycross Answers 2020, Flipsyde - Into The Deep, Mango Leaves Poisonous, Channel Lake Fishing Report, Billie Jean Bass Tab, Veterinary Dentistry Information, 2020 Honda Civic Length, 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid Black, Heinz 1370 Tomato Plants, Fatal Move Full Movie, Banana Tree Wallpaper, Ostrich Fern Oregon, Chainsaw Wood Carvings For Sale Near Me, American Standard Furnace Troubleshooting Manual, Feng Shui Bedroom Colors For Singles, Skoda Rapid Mileage, Mobile Home Makeover Tv Show, Big Hills Lake, Fungus Gnats Treatment, Lg 32lm50 Led Tv Manual, Brain Quest Workbook: Grade 5 Amazon, Without Love Tom Jones, Kohler Simplice K-596 Vs K-597,